We are experiencing very challenging economic times. Maybe it’s time to think about what your clutter or lack of organization are costing you and what you can save by becoming clutter free and creating habits to maintain organization.
Clutter is costing you—time, space, money, energy and sometimes relationships:
- The time it takes you to find what you are looking for because of the clutter. If you own your business, this can cost you in terms of lost revenue because you are spending time looking for something instead of focusing on your business.
- The space you could create for what is truly important to you if it were not for all the clutter. What are you dreaming of? What is your clutter getting in the way of you achieving?
- The money you spend paying for duplicate items because you can’t find what you are looking for—or—you forgot you already own. Are you searching for those holiday gifts you bought people earlier this year or did you forget you have them squirreled away…somewhere?
- The energy you expend investing in taking care of all your clutter. Is your clutter making you tired and cranky?
- The relationships you avoid because you are too embarrassed about your clutter to invite people into your home. Who are you avoiding?
The benefits of eliminating clutter are:
- You will regain what your clutter is costing you—time, space, money, and energy.
- You will find what you need when you need it.
- You can sell your clutter and make money.
- You can donate your clutter and get a great tax donation.
- Your self-confidence will increase as you become more organized.
- You will want people to visit your home again.
- You will be able to focus on what is important to you instead of on your clutter.
I can help you get back what your clutter and lack of organization are costing you. Are you ready? Can you afford to wait?
Send me a post. What is your clutter costing you?