Your first step toward peace of mind begins here.
Our process is proven, easy-to-start, and gets powerful results. After a Virtual Organizing or Get Started Session, you’ll have a clear roadmap for tackling your project with an option to add hands-on help.
Get Relief: Virtual Organizing Help
To keep you safe, during COVID-19, we are not providing hands-on organizing help at client locations.
Your ultimate goal is to get ongoing control over your surroundings. SolutionsForYou is different from other organizers because of our method: 5 Steps to Organizing®. It reflects our belief and experience: organizing is a teachable skill when tailored to your specific needs. In our sessions, you get virtual in-person help, judgment-free support, proven tools, and customized systems to help you maintain the transformation we create. You not only get organized, but you also stay organized. Here's what you can expect:
- You read and sign our Client Agreement provided to you through DocuSign.
- Sessions are 45 minutes, and you can schedule and pay for each session here.
- During the first 45-minute virtual session, you walk a team member through your space in Zoom video conference or Facetime.
- The team member will listen to you and discuss your goals, strengths, and challenges.
- Following the first session, the team member will prepare a session summary and an organizing plan of action to make a difference in your space and your systems.
- At future sessions,
- the team member provides guidance and instructions, and you or someone who can help you, do the physical work.
- the team member will work with you to decide what stays, what goes, and how to make better use of your space.
- we will provide material recommendations that might be useful for the project. You can shop and purchase products yourself. Or, for a fee and the cost of materials, a team member will shop for and ship those products to you.
- recommendations will be provided about how to dispose of the items leaving your home or business - consignment, resellers, donations to charities, shredding services, junk haulers, and recycling centers.
- you will be provided with estate sales companies, interior designers, real estate agents, moving companies, and other businesses if they would be helpful during your project.
- you will be learning and applying organizing skills during each session.
- we review your progress and achievements, and, if necessary, troubleshoot any roadblocks you experienced.
- To ensure a successful outcome, in-between sessions, you complete organizing tasks.
Click on the button to schedule your 15-minute phone conversation, and complete a brief questionnaire that we will review with you to get clear on your challenge and what this project will do for your life.
Having Anne at SolutionsForYou help me organize my home office was one of the best investments I have ever made in my home and life. I would describe my experience as Life Changing! - Janelle Fast
How much help is right for me?
You have a lot of flexibility in how you reach your organizing or moving goals. We offer several packages, and each one uses our 5 Steps to Organizing® approach. Our most popular packages are below. But if you don’t see one that’s right for you, we can always create a custom package tailored to precisely what you need.
Every package includes:
- Our trademarked 5 Steps to Organizing® approach
- Resources for discarding items safely
- Once our work is complete, we will provide a personalized maintenance plan is devised to keep you organized
- Necessary supplies (sorting boxes, label tape, garbage bags)
- Monthly newsletter with special tips only for our clients
24 Hours of Organizing $1,800
Two 6-hour sessions with two team members, or
Three 4-hour sessions with two team members, or
Four 3-hour sessions with two team members
This package is designed for the person who has several rooms in their home that have been neglected for months or years, a.k.a “junk rooms” or areas for things without a home. We will design simple, individualized organizing systems to maximize your space or organize your place (such as a garage, basement, etc.) The odds are, if you haven’t tackled these projects yet, you won’t.
It is our experience that it takes approximately 24 hours to complete these large projects. Ultimately, how long it takes hinges on how easy you make decisions about what to keep and what to discard. We recommend one of the above combinations of hours, but it’s up to you how your project is scheduled within 24 hours with two of our professional organizers. This is the most productive package, by far. However, if more than 24 hours are needed, we can tailor a package to complete your project.
12 Hours of Organizing $900
Your Team Transformation includes:
One 6-hour session with two team members, or
Two 3-hour sessions with two team members
If you have a few chaotic areas throughout your home such as overflowing garages, tightly-packed closets, or unproductive multi-purpose rooms, this package is for you. SolutionsForYou professional team will de-clutter your place and develop a simple individualized organizing system. This will allow you to maximize your space, locate your stuff, and invite friends over.
It is our experience that it takes approximately 12 hours to complete a project of this size. Essentially, how long it takes hinges on how easy you make decisions about what to keep and what to discard. We recommend one of the above combinations of hours, but it’s up to you how your project is scheduled within 12 hours.
6 Hours of Organizing
$500 (one team member)
6 hours of hands-on organizing with one team member
This package is designed for the person that is pretty organized, but there are small areas in their home that’s driving them nuts. With this package, we develop customized systems for challenging areas such as disorderly mudrooms, packed and inefficient pantries, ineffective bill-paying systems, nonexistent paper management systems, protruding closet spaces, restless bedrooms, and similar areas.
It is our experience that it takes approximately 6 hours to complete these projects. However, how long it takes hinges on how easy you make decisions about what to keep and what to discard. We recommend the above formula of hours, but it’s up to you how your project is scheduled within 6 hours with one of our professional organizers.
At our first session, we visit your space, evaluate your challenges, set goals for completing your project, review budget and product options and create an organizing plan of action. If time allows, we will get you started on decluttering or implementing organizing solutions.
If you know you need more hands-on organizing help with us, you can jump right to one of our packages below.
Need some more resources to help you decide whether you’re ready to make a change? Take a look at these articles and look over some of our reviews:
My garage was not usable. It was crowded with heaps of boxes that had remained sealed and stored since my break-up. The garage had flooded, but I could not bring myself to open the boxes. I was ashamed to let anyone see it. Just the IDEA of cleaning out the garage had overwhelmed me for years. But I felt calm and efficient once Anne and I began to work together. Anne pitched right in and worked alongside me. I felt she was interested in me as a person. She did not think less of me because of my disorganized state.” -- Beth Kaye
Everyone’s situation and learning style are different. We offer three special services that supplement or replace hands-on organizing.
With professional services coaching, you receive practical, supportive, and encouraging problem-solving, much like a mentor, tutor, or fitness trainer. Anne is a graduate of Denslow Brown’s Coach Approach for Organizers. Her coursework focused on coaching people with ADHD, though the approach works for anyone. Learn More
Training practicums are a team of supervised, new organizers who work with a client virtually by Zoom video conferencing to complete an organizing project over three days. These are eager, hard-working, excited individuals who want to demonstrate their unique organizing skills. To learn more, Contact Us.