Get Organized Anywhere in the World
Our Virtual Organizing service offers you the flexibility to work virtually with an experienced Professional Organizer to provide you with expert advice and solutions, specifically tailored to your space and goals.
Most Professional Organizers are just starting to learn how to work with clients virtually. We received a Certificate of Study in Virtual Organizing and have worked with clients virtually since 2014.
Organizing virtually is not new to us!
What is Virtual Organizing?
- Virtual organizing is a process for getting organized through the use of telephone, email, photographs, Zoom Video Conference, FaceTime, or other technology.
- The primary difference between on-site organizing and virtual organizing is you don’t have our hands to help you move and sort your items.
“Our expertise, your hands.”
- It can be an accompaniment to the traditional organizing format or an alternative to on-site organizing assistance.
- It is collaborative—both the client and professional organizer develop a plan to achieve the desired outcome based on the initial assessment.
Why virtual organizing instead of hands-on organizing?
For some people, access to an on-site professional is either limited or not possible due to a variety of factors, regardless of need. There is also a large population that is better able to succeed through organizing virtually over the physical presence of another person. Due to our current economic and pandemic times, we realize that the "gap" is widening, making access to professional help more challenging for both the client and professional organizer. What we have discovered is that for many people, virtual organizing can have the same beneficial outcomes as on-site sessions in terms of skill transfer and long-term organizing success.
What are the benefits of Virtual Organizing versus hands-on organizing?
- Virtual organizing is sometimes more comfortable for the client rather than having the professional organizer present in their environment.
- Our virtual organizing fee is lower than our hands-on organizing fee.
- Sessions are shorter in duration, so they are more manageable to fit them into your schedule.
- As much as we would like to jump through the computer screen and do the work with you, by doing the work with your own hands and more on your own you will be learning and applying organizing skills.
- There are no geographical boundaries restricting clients from working with us.
How does it work?
- The client walks us through their space virtually and discusses your goals, strengths, and challenges.
- We prepare a plan tailored for you to make a difference in your space and with your systems.
- To ensure a successful outcome, in-between sessions, you complete organizing tasks.
- We instruct the organizing sessions while the client supplies the physical work. The client will be learning and applying organizing skills during each session.
- At each session, we review your progress and achievements, and, if necessary, troubleshoot any roadblocks you experienced.
- Sessions are 45 minutes.
What does it cost?
Our 45-minute Virtual Organizing session with written summary is $50 compared to $500/6 hours (one organizer) on-site organizing fee.
Are you ready?
Click on the button below to schedule a 45-minute virtual organizing session.